Monday, June 8, 2009

You know...there hasn't ever been anything in my life that was extremely trying. Things just sort of fell into place. I never worried over where I would go to college, or what I would get my degree in. I never worried about who I would marry, I just knew it and God put it all into motion. I still can't tell you why or how we are in the house we are in, the city or even the church we are in now. I've always trusted God to guide me, and until now its all been easy.

Now, for the first time things are getting hairy. I'm learning to trust God again in a new way. I'm learning to lean on His understanding, and how to wait on His timing. I always knew what was around the corner my whole life, nothing was a big surprise. But now... the unexpected will become our greatest gift when all this is over, and I'm liking the unexpected. I can't wait.

God Bless,

Logan

p.s. Making Malorie... Thank you for you support, prayers and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment