Sunday, June 14, 2009

I have never been good at expressing my feelings. I think that is why I haven't written anything on our Craving Grayson blog until now. How am I supposed to explain all the feelings and emotions I have about such a personal thing in my life? This past year has been filled with ups and downs: trying to get pregnant, finding out we are unable to have children, and deciding to adopt. Now we are faced with all the decisions: What agency? How are we going to get the money? Baby or toddler? What ethnicity? Special needs child or not? How do we apply for grants? Who do we ask for references? and so on and so on. Our friends and families have been so supportive so far and I know they will continue to be there for us through this whole process. I especially want to thank my mother for her encouragement, guidance, and words of wisdom. She is the perfect example of a Godly mother showing Christ through her actions of service to her family. I pray that I will be able to be this same example to my children some day.

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment