Friday, May 1, 2009

Grayson...is the name we had picked out for a boy. Now, it represents the journey that God has placed us on in the last year and a half of trying to have a baby. But, after one year of heartache and frustration we were met with a single and final diagnosis that changed our lives forever. Six months ago, we were told why we were not getting pregnant and that we never would. I cannot express to you the anguish and pain that accompanies news like this.

However, God had another plan. He had always placed it on both our hearts to adopt a child in need of a home and a loving family. So, He has seen fit to bring us to that conclusion a lot sooner than we had imagined, but we are ready for this challenging yet rewarding stage of our lives. We are not unique in this endeavor, nor are we alone.

Therefore, we covet your prayers. And as you look at this site, as you see the talents that God has given my wife and me, know that the sole purpose for this website is to pay for the fees of adoption.
When you purchase something from Melody, or even by looking at this website, know that you are truly aiding us in CRAVING GRAYSON.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    My name is April and I just wanted to thank you both for your dedication to our Lord. I know it must be hard to put yourself out there and sharing with the world your heart. I admire you both for that. It is a great honor to come across other brothers and sisters in Christ. You guys both know 2 special people in my life who I love madly. That is my older sister Charisse and my baby brother Tony Lee Crick. Which leaves me yes the middle child (aka the drama child) We all have a inside joke on my being the middle child that my sis and bro love to tease me about. I wanted to introduce myself just a little more but I too have a blog and I will share that with you guys because I am quite a talker and can go on and on so my blog is www.lyonsden4.blogspot.com I wanted to get your approval before I added you guys to my blog. As sold out believers for Jesus you guys know the power of prayer. I have been learning that since i became a believer in 2004 when i lost my first baby whom I never met but it was then that I was saved. You guys will not have to walk this alone. The awesome thing is that you have allowed your brothers and sisters into this with you so we can "fight the fight with you" As the body of Christ even though I dont attend your church. WE are ALL ONE BODY. We are to rejoice with you and cry with you as well. I am so glad Charisse passed your blog my direction so I can lift you up right to the throne of the ALMIGHTY. I am also holding to HIS truth for your family as HE speaks in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    Logan and Melody,
    Also wanted to remind you that as you are dealing with this "storm" of your life right now that remember you dont have to be tough there are days will you will be just downright mad, upset as all emotions flood our mind but it is then your sisters in brothers will intercede for you by the power of the Holy Spirit and lift you up. Thanks for allowing us to share with you our hearts. May God be GLORIFIED IN ALL WE DO.

    In HIS Love,
    April Lyon

    ReplyDelete